Monday, May 21, 2012

Little Visitors


For a couple of months we've had some special little visitors in the house. May I introduce Scamper and Moxie, our first foster kittens. I was so excited when they first came to stay. I wanted to see them last thing before I left for school and would run straight to their box when I got home. That was more than a month ago. Now, they are healthy thanks to Mom and Dad and well socialized thanks to me. They've socialized me a little along the way too. I have a better understanding of what it means to be gentle (because Mom says that word about 20 times a day), and even though I still yell mine, mine, mine when the kittens play with my toys, I really don't mind sharing with them too much. Happily, Scamper and Moxie have found a new forever home, so we'll be saying goodbye tomorrow. Bye bye little visitors. Thanks for growing up with us for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment