Friday, August 3, 2012

Firsts: Last Day of School

Today is my last day of school before our big move. Mom and Dad haven't actually told me as much yet, but I can tell. I'm kind of torn up about it, not sleeping as well as usual and feeling a little sensitive. And who wouldn't be feeling the same in my place. Just look at all the amazing friends I have who are willing to let me crash into them and push them off a slide until we become a jumbled mass of toddlers. 


Good times with good friends. It doesn't get much better than that. Hmm, now I'm starting to sound like a beer commercial. Hey! Doesn't the guy always get the girl in those ads? Well... 

1 comment:

  1. schooooooooooll's out for SUMMER! schoooooooooooooooll's out for EVAR! live it up, archie! but don't give your mom and dad too much trouble!

    ReplyDelete